Part time Learning Coach Vacancy
1. Deputy Headteacher (curriculum)
2. Second in faculty (for relevant subject)
3. School staff supporting D6 sessions
Hours of Duty:
This is a casual contract to provide Saturday morning / twilight sessions – hours to be arranged.
In the first instance this will involve 4 hours per week on a Saturday morning.
National insurance number required.
To work with small groups of learners to:-
• Explain, interpret and coach learners - with the aim of improving academic understanding and performance.
• Encourage learners to work together, to talk openly about their understanding (or lack of) to deepen / extend their knowledge of the subject area.
• Work with learners to personalise the sessions to meet learning needs
• Foster good relationships with young people and support positive engagement in learning.
Conditions of service:
The post holder must –
i. Perform his/ her duties in accordance with our Equal Opportunities policy.
ii. Ensure that our commitment to public service orientation and care of our customers is provided.
iii. Must be able and willing to render regular and efficient service to undertake the duties of the post.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS and background check
To apply for this post, please download the application form and supporting documentation and send completed applications to email@example.com.
The School operates a Smoke Free Policy for all its employees which applies to any building and associated grounds within the immediate vicinity of the building.
Health and Safety
Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of self and others in accordance with School’s Health & Safety policies and procedures and current legislation and Matthew Moss High School Policy. Staff employed by school will provide practical support and guidance.Go Back